Heating & Furnace Maintenance
The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with PFI Air Conditioning. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform a Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our technicians are certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At PFI, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with maximum comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.